Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I guess I'm feeling a little more comfortable with blogs but I don't see myself using one for personal reasons, it would be work related only. I am still struggling with how to get on the right page I want to be on easily, it takes a lot of clicks to get where I think I want to be. And hopefully right now I'm on the right page or I've wasted a lot of time. (And I never do that.) Hopefully the rest of the lessons will be things I can figure out. I must admit I'm fearful of being able to understand some of the lessons. Thats why I've started early.

3 comments:

Robin said...

You were on the right page - you did great!! No fears, Karen - we are here to help you out! Be sure to read through your coworker's blogs (found at the main page under the "Participants" heading in the sidebar (right side of the page). Read through them, comment on any of them that you like and have fun!!

Tish's blog said...

Try clicking on where it says "29 Things". That brings you to a listing of all of the lessons and you can click directly on the lesson you are working on. It's a little more direct.

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

Karen - I think it's great that you're willing to work through the tutorial even though you're not completel comfortable with everything. By the end it will seem so easy I'm sure! Feel free to call or email anytime you get stumped or frustrated!