Thursday, January 18, 2007

Image Mosaic Generator

I've been playing around with generators today and found one I really like. Its the Image Mosaic Generator, http://host29.com/image-mosaic/.
I found it on The Generator Blog. There are so many generators on the site I can't wait until I have time to work with more. I am not only getting more comfortable with blogging through these exercises but better at uploading pictures so I can have fun with them. Robin did have to help me get my generated picture on my blog, I had the right idea of how to do it, but the wrong size picture. I'm still not for sure exactly how all this knowledge will help me help someone with any computer issues but at least I can understand what people mean by blogging, and wikki's and such. Its hard to believe that I'm on week 7 already, the first couple of weeks I thought I'd give up by now, I was very uncomfortable with the whole process. In case anybody is interested the picture is of my three beautiful children, my pride and joy as they say.







No comments: